Thursday, March 3, 2011

21 Day Cleaning Challenge: Day 3





So I woke up this morning ready to tackle the rest of the house. My wonderful baby girl slept in until almost 9:00 am! She's usually up around 7:00, so that was just a huge blessing for me. And my husband cleaned the kitchen for me (although I did have to do the sweeping and mopping). So all that was left for me was the rest of the laundry, the bathrooms, and the most dreaded room of all: the master. But its all done! Okay, so the master bedroom was kind of half-assed. But hey, Abby was fussing and my husband had to get to work!
Day Three: Bathrooms/Master Bedroom
Okay so the first bathroom is actually the "guest" bathroom. Its also where I give Abby her baths. So things automatically clutter there, because apparently my daughter doesn't like to be left naked. The second bathroom is the "master" bathroom, and things get cluttered there because Matthew and I are messy. Plus, because he's military he shaves before work every day. The problem is that he refuses to rinse out the sink after he's finished! So he leaves gross, nasty facial-hair-shavings everywhere. The third and final picture is our master bedroom. And its pretty much always a disaster. I walk in here and don't even know where to get started. Its overwhelming and embarrassing, and I hate even being in the room. Its not relaxing for me at all, because I'm always trying to figure out how to get away from the "clutter".
Before:

After:
And I realized after uploading this picture, just how much still needs to be cleaned. I guess I could at least make the bed, huh? Off I go again, to continue to unclutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment