Wednesday, March 2, 2011

21 Day Cleaning Challenge: Day 2

Today has been emotional and overwhelming. Lets just say I'll be glad to have my mommy here tomorrow!
Day Two: Part One: Dining Room and Entryway
I forgot to take a before picture of the dining room, but I just want you to know that it was pretty bad. My child likes to fling food all over the place! And smear it on any surface within reach... that combined with all the clutter (because everyone knows that the kitchen table is a catch-all). It was a disaster.
Oh and the entryway was mostly just cluttered with shoes, hats, gloves, and miscellaneous things we would drop as soon as we got in the door. I didn't sweep or mop it (yet) but I was still proud of myself for at least putting the footwear away!
After:
Part Two (if I can get the energy to do it) is tackling the laundry/hall. Its an eyesore! I mean, I literally have to walk around and over clean clothes. How awful is that? Not to mention the two (count them, TWO) baskets of clean clothes that have been sitting in our bedroom for weeks. Laundry is my dreaded chore. More than cloth diaper laundry, more than dishes, and more than mopping. I hate the laundry. So here I go, now, off to tackle another project today! Hello, new, productive, Amy!
Before:After:

No comments:

Post a Comment