Tuesday, March 1, 2011

21 Day Cleaning Challenge: Day 1

I found a post about "clutter" and the overwhelming feeling of raising a child, being a wife, AND cleaning the house. A fellow mom came up with an idea to do this 21 Day Cleaning Challenge, and I'm jumping on board. I'll spend about 20 minutes each day cleaning one area of the house that is in need of some TLC. The clutter in my house is overwhelming, and embarrassing. I want to have people over without apologizing. I want to walk in my house and not think "look at all of this stuff I have to do!" I want to be proud of my home, and I want to take good care of it. Lets face it, I'm a stay at home mom, and how the house looks reflects on how well I'm doing my job. So here we go!

Day One: The Living Room
We spend probably 85% of our time in this room. My husband watches TV, plays Black Ops, and goofs off with Abby in this room. Its where most of her "play time" occurs, and where nearly all of our family time takes place. Because of this, there is always a random array of things cluttering up the couches, floors, and any surface.
Before pictures:

After picture:(excuse the vacuum, but it IS proof that I cleaned the floors!)

No comments:

Post a Comment