Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 3: The kitchen sink is made to be empty?

If you're like us, you just have a hard time keeping up with the dishes. Its a constant flow of things, and I hate that they can't ever all be clean. Plus, there are days when I just don't want to do them! So sometimes they sit out... which is actually worse, because then they're harder to clean. And I have to say that my dear husband is amazing, and usually does the dishes. Anyway, one of the goals should be to make sure that at the end of the day the kitchen sink is empty! Or at least, make sure you've done some dishes before the day is over.

In addition to doing your dishes, pick up the living room (which I'm sure is dirty again) and straighten up the dining area. Part of this is about creating good habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment