Monday, April 18, 2011

What I'll Be Selling

This could be the beginning of something beautiful.
...Or I could fail miserably. But I'm going to try it anyway!
First up: the snack bags (these were my first attempt, and I have waterproof fabric coming in, so the liner will not be cotton)

I'm working on making matching lunch boxes/bags and you can buy them separate or as a set. These ones are drawstring with yarn, but I could also put ribbon in place of the yarn, or velcro on the top instead.
The corners are rounded instead of square, so pesky little crumbs don't get stuck down there! And, of course, they are machine washable.

I'm also thinking of trying to make reusable trash bags/can for the car. It would hang on the backseat, and be stiff enough to stay open without struggling to get your garbage in there. And it would be easily removed, so you could empty it an a jiffy. And, like everything else, have a waterproof liner just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment